Friday, July 21, 2006

oh woe is me!

schoooooool's out for summer!
schoooooool's out for ever!

apparently i've mentioned to my class that i like chocolate quite alot this year. i usually get many bottles of wine for leaving presents, along with the general tat teddy bears, picture frames and such. but this year....no wine. at all! only boxes of chocolates with the general tat teddy bears, picture frames and such.

hurrah! i hear you say. who would winge about getting 8 boxes of chocloates? 8 boxes of chocolates sitting in the car while you're in the pub having an end of term drink when it's 32 degrees isn't so good. my 8 boxes of chocolates are now puddles of goo in trays.

bollocks.

  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin Riley said...

don't throw it all away - use it for a fondue!

i'm listening to cbc and everyone is complaining about how hot it is, but it doesn't compare to your lot. you should make/buy popsicles - cooling down on the inside makes a big difference...

robyn. said...

i've placed all the lovely googey mass in the fridge. that way i can break off chunks and eat it at my leisure.

cooling down on the inside brings me to my next blog post...