Wednesday, May 17, 2006

it's officially official

tickets have been booked.

i pack up my life at the end of july.

i head up to edinburgh for fringe in early august.

i arrive in victoria sometime on the 9th of august. i'll probably be too tired from the jet lag to do much on my birthday, unless you want to party with me at 4am when i'm guaranteed to wake up. 27 is a lame birthday anyways. i almost had a little panic attack when i typed that....

i'll be in parksville with the family from the 12th to the 19th, then the family goes to hawaii for 2 weeks and leaves me in charge of the cats. nice!

so after the 20th of august i'm free and easy until christmas! please arrange your schedules accordingly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

27 is way better than 26 lady. i'm living proof.

Allan Lewis said...

I'm going to Edinburgh too :) :) :)
I haven't booked yet - I'm waiting for my "maybe, maybe" friends to confirm (as usual...).
It'll be my 4th year in a row :p
I really can't wait! Half-price hut: here I come!!