Thursday, May 25, 2006

guess what happened to me the other day

4/5/6 year olds really enjoy giving teachers hugs - especially when they have left over lunch or snot dripping down their face, it is a fact i have come to terms with. 5 year olds are also bosom height, another fact of life i have come to accept. they give me a hug, and they are in danger of getting smothered if they don't turn their heads to the side.

a 5 year old (who, i'm sure, is the love child of the halifax bank man over there ----->) ran up to me on the playground. i was wearing a button up shirt. he goes in for the cuddle but instead of being sensible and releasing the hug....he gives me a motorboat. the urban dictionary defines a motorboat as,

v. int. The act of pushing one's face in between two ample breasts, and rocking one's head side to side very rapidly while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating "brrr" sound.
but it gets worse! as i stare down at him in shocked horror, he sticks his tongue in between my buttons and licks me! that's the sort of thing that could get a girl fired! i rapidly pushed the giggling youngster away whilst exclaiming, "GET OFF!" i almost added 'you bloody little git' but i controled myself.

that was a fun moment i'll cherish for a long while.

No comments: