Sunday, January 07, 2007

a staff that dances together, stays together.

last night was my school's christmas dinner/dance party. kinda late, but that's how it goes when no one takes the reins and organizes the thing. it suited me well as i would have missed it otherwise. after dinner the dance floor was cleared and the dj brought out his little twinkle, strobe lights and the fun ensued. every staff member from the cooks to the cleaners to the teachers were up dancing at some point or another. my feet, ass, thighs, and abs are all sore from silly dancing the night away. my cheeks are sore from the constant smile across my face. my throat is sore from singing along to abba and steps and madonna. my head is sore from the wine.

my new years resolution? to dance like a fool at least once a month.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Maybe we could dance like fools together..............