Sunday, November 19, 2006

let this be a lesson to you all

when you place your mobile phone in your purse, be sure to lock the keys.

lydia texted me with a "what's with the blank text?" text. and low and behold, my phone had sent lydia a blank text whilst in my purse. upon further exploration i discovered that it has also send $5 worth of blank texts to alex in england. damn.

i thought that was the end of it. but when i got home i tried to call my dad and recieved the lovely rogers recorded voice 'you do not have enough credit on your phone'. what? wasting $5 plus a little on texts should not send me into the red, i just topped up. then i discovered that my phone called london all by itself while in my purse.

how does this happen? what are the odds of your movments being so exact that your phone is able to select and send a call or text?

damn.

No comments: