Thursday, September 14, 2006

please bear with me...

i just need to gush for a moment.

this is alex.








he's from england, higham in kent to be exact. i like him quite a bit.

i just found out this morning that he's officially coming to visit me in victoria. HURRAH! he'll be here on oct. 4th for a month.

anyhoo. the point of this was to tell you all how great alex is and how wonderfully he treats me. i got a little package in the mail a few days ago and discovered the cutest thing inside.he sewed me a heart, with his own hands, and filled it with lavender that he collected from around his village. there was also a verse from a lavender inspired poem accompanying it.

it might just be the sweetest and most romantic thing a boy has ever done for me.

*swoon*

thank you for your patience.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh my god, really? He really sewed that? What a treasure! That is so effing sweet. I hope I get to meet him.

robyn. said...

he really truly sewed it himself. apparently his mum helped him with the lace.

you'll totally get to meet him, he's here for ages. i had visions of all of us (a double date if you will) going for sushi after he arrives in vancouver. i think he arrives in the afternoon on the 4th.

Alex said...

Thank you- you are so sweet to say all those things. I hope you like your Christmas present too- although it won't smell of lavender.