Saturday, April 22, 2006

country roads, take me home

hear ye! hear ye! it's official....i'm moving home.

well....i'm coming home for longer than the 3/4 weeks i've been averaging over the last 5 years.

i'll be in victoria around august time (hopefully before my birthday, so clear your schedules for the chin dig) and i'll stay for the entire season of autumn. i'll then hop a plane back to londontown for new year's eve and be ready to teach my new class in january.

maybe i'll find myself a nice little job in a bookshop or maybe i'll live like a bum at my parent's abode. either way, it'll be nice to take a short break from teaching, the burnout is starting to take hold.

so that's the plan thus far. and of course, it is all subject to change without notice.

thank you for your attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huzzah!